- Is a fiber-reinforced grout formulated with crystalline C-S-H technology.
- Specially designed to be used for filling new construction concrete joints and for repairing cracks, joints, voids and honeycombs.
- The enhanced hydration promoted by crystalline C-S-H technology increases the amount of amorphous hydrated calcium silicate crystals and gels within the micropore matrix of the concrete.
- Coverage 1,6 kg/l*
- Coverage 1,4 kg per linear meter to fill a 25×35 mm chase*
*Coverage may vary depending on the conditions of the substrate.
- Stops water from entering through construction joints between different concrete elements..
- It can be used with or without a water-swelling waterbar as part of the joint design system.
- It reactivates in the presence of humidity.
- Highly effective against both positive and negative pressure.
- Designed specifically for use in new construction as part of a complete tanking system, but can also be used to repair old concrete.
- Suitable for use in contact with potable water.
- Resistant to the freeze-thaw cycles.
- Protects reinforcing steel against corrosion.
- Its high durability reduces building maintenance and repair costs.
- Reduces the carbon footprint.
- Basements and parking lots
- Tunnels and pipes
- Marine and underwater works
- Elevator pits
- Concrete walls and slabs
- Construction joints
- Swimming pools
Krystaline Dry is a fiber-reinforced grout formulated with crystalline CSH technology, specially designed for filling concrete joints and to repair cracks, joints, voids and honeycombs.
Krystaline Dry is a multi-purpose grout that can be used in a wide variety of situations and environments. The enhanced hydration promoted by crystalline CSH technology increases the amount of amorphous hydrated calcium silicate crystals and gels within the micropore structure of the concrete. Krystaline Dry fills voids and capillaries whenever there is water (even in the future) dramatically stimulating hydration and increasing non-soluble calcium silicate binders within the mortar.
Over time, the gels and crystals will expand and swell, filling all the pores and voids in the mortar and surrounding areas to permanently block the pathways of water and waterborne contaminants. If cracks form in the application areas due to settling or shrinkage, the incoming water activates the enhanced hydration process. The additional calcium silicate gels and crystals will close the microcracks on their own, ensuring the maintenance and protection of the waterproofing barrier.