- It is a high-strength, waterproof, thixotropic mortar, enhanced with C-S-H crystalline technology and self-healing capabilities.
- Specially designed for situations where compressive strengths greater than 60 MPa are required.
- It is formulated to obtain low shrinkage applications.
- It resists high hydrostatic pressures and is permanently waterproof.
- Suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
- Can be painted after curing.
- 1,23 kg per linear meter to fill a 25 mm x 35 mm chase.*
*Coverage may vary depending on the conditions of the substrate.
- Used as a high strength repair mortar as part of the Krystaline Repair System.
- Joint repair, crack repair and honeycomb repair.
- Can be used on masonry and non-concrete substrates.
- It can be applied on large surfaces without causing shrinkage cracking.
- Reparación de grietas, juntas y agujeros.
- Impermeabilización de agujeros de anclaje en muros de hormigón.
- Reparación de hormigón alveolado.
- Puede utilizarse sobre piedra y sustratos que no sean de hormigón.
- Puede aplicarse como lechada superficial en grandes superficies sin agrietarse.
Krystaline M60 is a high strength, waterproof, thixotropic CSH technology enhanced mortar with self-healing capabilities, specially designed for situations where compressive strengths greater than 60 MPa are required.
Krystaline M60 is recommended as a high strength, low shrinkage alternative to Krystaline Dry. It is specially formulated with proven Krystaline technology that combines self-healing capabilities with a highly compacted, superior strength mortar.