KRYSTALINE ADD PLUS 2.5
- It is an admixture that makes concrete waterproof, corrosion-free and self-healing.
- It is used to protect concrete structures against water ingress, shrinkage and cracking, chemical attack and corrosion of reinforcing steel.
- Dosed at 2.5 kg/m³ of concrete subject to concrete mix design.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Krystaline Add PLUS 2.5 is a hydrophilic C-S-H technology admixture creating waterproof concrete through hydration enhancement. The catalytic nature of Add PLUS 2.5 reduces the pore and capillary structure through the generation of increased and enhanced C-S-H (calcium silicate hydrate) amorphous gels in the pore and capillary network of the concrete to effectively stop water ingress. The resulting concrete has a significantly greater ability to resist water penetration under hydrostatic pressure.
- Stops water ingress into concrete.
- Self heals and waterproofs cracks up to 0,4 mm.
- Protects reinforcing steel against corrosion.
- Total and permanent waterproofing.
- Becomes an integral part of concrete.
- Resists sulphate and chloride attack.
- Waterproofing improves over time.
- Excellent resistance to sulfate and chloride attack
- Waterproofing and durability not affected by surface abrasion
- Excellent resistance to hydrostatic pressure.
- Waterproofs under positive and negative pressure.
- Permeable to water vapor.
- Suitable for use in contact with potable water.
- Replaces conventional waterproofing systems.
- Basements and parking lots
- Tunnels and pipes
- Docks and bridges
- Marine works
- Elevator pits
- Diaphragm walls
- Concrete slabs
- Hydraulic structures
- Pools and aquariums
- Water treatment plants
- Canals and aqueducts
- Desalination plants
- Potable water tanks
Krystaline Add PLUS 2.5 is a cementitious C-S-H technology admixture that when added to the concrete mix will provide waterproof concrete, stop reinforcing steel corrosion and will self-heal microcracks proving increased durability and sustainability for concrete and concrete structures.